October 26, 2015:
- Scenes from Jamaica - 2014: I am pleased to announce that I have completed and launched my first new SceneSet in many years! Scenes from Jamaica - 2014
is a 48-image gallery covering a short but wonderful trip to Jamaica my wife and I took last year. We packed a lot into three days; you will find here beautiful beach views, palm trees, glowing sunrises and sunsets, night photos, famous tourist attractions, tropical flowers, views from the famous Blue Mountains, and much more. Enjoy!
September 7, 2015:
- Labors: Happy Labor Day to all those celebrating. This seems an appropriate day to announce that I have completed a labor of my own: a long-neglected update
of my website. First, it has been upgraded to the latest gallery software, which I hope you will find makes viewing my photos easier.
I have also added a button to the bottom of each photo, next to the description; simply click "Buy Print" to see a pop-up that you can click to go directly to my Fine Art America page for that image. There you can purchase anything from simple prints to framed masterpieces, and a whole lot more! As always, your support is much appreciated! :)
July 19, 2015:
- Scenes from the Canadian Rockies Completed: Wow, it's been a while! I have completed working on all of the remaining subsets of Scenes from the Canadian Rockies (2004),
so the site is now up to date. Enjoy!
July 13, 2014:
July 1, 2014:
- First Part of Scenes from the Canadian Rockies: Well, looks like I took another longish break there, didn't I? I've now finished reworking the first subset of the very large Scenes from the Canadian Rockies (2004),
this one focusing on the lesser-known Waterton Lakes National Park in far southern
Alberta. Enjoy, and as always, feedback is welcome!
August 18, 2013:
- I'm Back, and Site Change: I'm back from a break of a few months and working on photos again. I've also updated the site so that each image now has its own page, for easier browsing, reference and sharing.
- Scenes from Glacier National Park Revision Completed: I've finished reworking all of the images in my SceneSet
Scenes from Glacier National Park (2004). Enjoy, and your feedback is welcome.
January 23, 2013:
January 18, 2013:
- Autumn Scenes from Southern Vermont Now Revised: I've completed reprocessing all of the images in my SceneSet
Autumn Scenes from Southern Vermont (2003). The images now have better color and higher quality, and are also a bit larger. Enjoy!
January 4, 2013:
- Scenes from a Day at Yosemite Now Updated: I've completed reprocessing
Scenes from a Day at Yosemite (2003) in record time. Not bad considering it's mostly panoramas. You should find the images now have better colors and are a bit less excessively contrasty. Enjoy!
December 29, 2012:
November 11, 2012:
- Autumn Scenes from the Northeast Kingdom of Vermont: My friends and family are tired of waiting for years until they can see pictures I have recently taken, since I'm always working on a huge backlog of older images.
In deference to their urgings, I've decided to skip forward and work on shots from my most recent fall foliage trip in early October 2012. I will be posting these photos in groups to the new SceneSet,
Autumn Scenes from the Northeast Kingdom of Vermont (2012). Hope you enjoy them, and please check back regularly as I add new photos when they are ready.
November 8, 2012:
November 7, 2012:
- Scenes from Yellowstone SceneSet Revised: As I mentioned in September, I am going through my old photos and reprocessing them to improve their quality and correct aspect ratios for easier display on modern devices, as well as printing in standard 3:2 format where possible.
I have just finished revising Scenes from Yellowstone (2003), a large set with 100 photos. If you want to order prints, these images are all also on my Fine Art America website. Enjoy!
September 23, 2012:
- New Site: As you have probably noticed, I have completely redone the site! Gone are the old clunky front end and the dated galleries -- the new site is fully integrated, with a modern look that makes images easier to view and adds a great deal of functionality. New features include image scaling, caption enable/disable, a shopping cart system to order digital wallpaper, and Facebook integration. I hope you enjoy the site, and please feel free to let me know how you like it!
September 18, 2012:
- Big Changes Coming: Hello everyone. I just wanted to let you know I am in the process of making big changes to the site. I will be revamping the web site as a whole, updating the structure and appearance of the galleries, and making various other changes. All of this will be aimed at making your viewing experience more enjoyable, and hopefully allowing my career as a landscape/nature photographer to advance. I hope you enjoy the changes, and as always, feedback is welcome.
- Photo Updates Underway: As part of the site overhaul, I have begun reprocessing some of my older photos, starting with my first SceneSet, Scenes from Big Sky Country. The images are being redone from scratch with newer technology, and improved based on what I have learned from almost a decade of digital processing and enhancement. They will also be made slightly larger, and I am now aiming for a 16:9 default aspect ratio to better match today's monitors. Hope you enjoy!
- My Photographs at Fine Art America: As I reprocess images in my scenesets, I will also be uploading them to my new gallery at Fine Art America. This is a wonderful site that lets you peruse my photos and the work of thousands of other artists, and easily order prints, gallery wraps and much more. I am hoping this service will make it easier for those of you who like my photos to get your hands on them, literally! :)